10.26.2007

"Life must be lived as play" - Plato


Wow, I'm surprised! I've finally met some people that seem to be nice and genuine. Today I met the Plowman and the Parson. The only complaint I have about them, if any, is that they don't particularly smell that pleasant. Well at least the plowman. Hey that's ok though, regaurdless if they wear Calvin Klein or not, they are both very good and vitruous men. I'm not exactly a churchgoer, because I never seem to have the time, but they kind of give me a hope about religion, and whats next after this. Almost everyone I have met so far were morons, talked gossip and were loud and obnoxious. These guys don't seem to care for any of that though, and quite frankly, I admire that. Ok, it's getting late and the Franklin is telling his tale right now. I'm going to pretend like I care about it. I'll write again tomarrow if I'm in the mood.

No comments: