10.25.2007

"To perceive is to suffer" - Aristotle


I decided that today was going to be the day to truly experience this trip. When I woke up, the sun was shining and there was not a cloud in sight. It was one of those mornings that make you feel alive. I was in such a rare state of mind that I even decided to ride beside the Wife of Bath! I do not know what got into me. I guess I wanted to be around someone as lively as I felt. It was a smart choice. She told a tale about what women really want. It kept me entertained, and I even let out some laughter. She can actually be humorous at times. I think I may have wrongly judged her. I even learned a few things. Maybe if I knew earlier that women want power and independence, I could have made Annabelle Lee happy. I guess I will never know...

No comments: