11.02.2007

"Dressing is a way of life."- Yves Saint Laurent


Today as I traveled with the guildsmen I was very offended. They, in so many words, bashed the way I dress, saying I wear too much black and not enough color, and went on and on about how I need to update my wardrobe. Albeit I've never been the most fashionable person, but I never thought that I dressed that bad. I suppose though I could use an update of my wardrobe. I guess between school and studying back at Oxford I never really had time to do any kind of shopping. So then to town it was where the the guildsmen outfitted me in the latest fashions, and I mean top of the line stuff. I felt sort of foolish at first because I'm not used to so much color, remember I've worn black nearly all of my life. However the clothes felt so good and I looked pretty snazzy, if I do say so myself, and I think I've found myself a new favorite color...blue!!! Now I could really get used to this if it weren't for how ridiculoulsly expensive this whole shopping spree cost. Thank goodness I didn't pay for it!!! Well we're on our way back to our lodging and I can't wait to show off my new look! Talk to you later!!!

No comments: