11.02.2007

"The wisest have the most authority" - Plato


I rode with The Sergeant at Law today, and boy does he ever have an ego. He acts like he knows everything, but strangely enough, I really don't think he does. It seems as though he's putting on a big front, just like the nuns and the knight. What posers we have here. I'ts especially boring this trip, because this man keeps talking trying to sound wise and well-known, AND I don't have any more books left to read. I read all my books and unfortunately I am broke and have no money to purchase another one. I guess I'm just going to deal with him. He's going to tell his tale soon anyway. Maybe it will be better than just listening to him talk about the law and what he knows about life. Well, I hope so. I'll write again tomarrow.

No comments: