10.25.2007

"An honest man is always a child" - Socrates


I think I've met nearly all of the pilgrims by now, and today I had the distinct privelage of riding with the Reeve. He's not as bad as everyone makes him out to be. I guess, from what others have told me, he lies and steals from his lord, but hey who hasn't lied before right. So far he is the only one who has really befriended me and I think maybe we could get along with each other well, but I'll be sure to keep my eyes and ears wide open. As far as the book goes its starting to get very interesting. I'm nearly half way through, and I feel a bit rejouvinated now a days. The horse he's doing well, looking more plump than ever, ever since the Franklin took him out for a stroll the other night. Well we're about to start traveling again here so I've got to go. Talk to you later.

No comments: