10.25.2007

"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle" - Plato


I've sucessfully avoided The Wife of Bath today, but I found some new people whom I was introduced today. I have met the Yeoman and the Nun. They seem like nice people, but something seems very fake about them. I feel like I'm surrounded by "posers"! Is anybody genuine anymore? The only way I can escape these people is by reading "Zen and The Art of Motorcycle Maintinence", my book. I seem to be the only intelligent person who reads, although I also spend more money on books than clothes or even food. I'm really hoping all these people aren't mindless and fake, because I don't think I can handle this stupidity. It's night time now and I think I'm going to read then crash. There's this rich fat guy who seems to be having a party, and it's distracting me from reading and sleeping. I guess I'll have to just ignore them. Have a Good Night, because I'm not going to!

No comments: